PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Registered Childminder in Watton, Norfolk

Nicole Norman
11-01-2011, 06:40 PM
My name is Nicole Norman. I am registered with OFSTED as a Childminder and am a member of the National Childminding Association (NCMA). I am newly registered as a Childminder since having my daughter but have worked in childcare with children aged from 3 months to 8+ years. I live in a lovely 3 bed roomed detached house with secure garden in Watton, Norfolk and offer care for children aged from birth to 12 years.

I provide a warm, caring and friendly environment where children can play, learn and develop. Parents can leave their children with me knowing that they will be safe, happy and have lots of fun.

My Qualifications include:
• CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Child Care and Education
• Pediatric First Aid
• Introducing Childminding Practice
• Safeguarding Children

I have also attended the following training courses:
• Introduction to the EYFS
• Lifesaver Save a baby’s Life

I offer a wide range of activities to promote your child’s development, such as arts and crafts, cooking, play-dough, reading stories, use of a computer for age appropriate games, learning and/or homework, singing and playing music instruments, dressing up/role play, outdoor play, gardening, sand and water play.

I also regularly take the children on outings to places such as the library, local parks, to Sure Start activities and for walks around Watton.

Please contact me for further information or to enquire about current vacancies.

Many thanks.