PDA

View Full Version : CHILDMINDER IN WOLVERHAMPTON

lippy
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM
I am a Quality Assured Network Ofstead Registered Childminder who offers children in my care a safe, fun children centered environment where children are valued as individuals and supported to achieve their full potential. I am always reliable and patient with a solid commitment to families.
I am situated directly in the center of the Pennfields/Birches Barn/Bradmore area of Wolverhampton but also cover all surrounding areas.

I offer a clean non smoking, family orientated loving home, which is a safe environment with plenty of opportunity for development with our many educational toys and fun activities both with in my playroom and garden for children of all ages.
I provide a wide range of activities with the children which include seasonal activity's such as seed planting, leaf paintings, insect finding. We also enjoy to bake cakes and cookies and make things out of cereal and egg boxes.
I currently have spaces for full time, part time on a long term/short term basis. I also provide a 'one off day' or evening service, emergency cover, overnight care, cover for school holidays and also term time.
I help parents with school and nursery runs for Merridale Primary School and Bantock Primary School.

I am available Monday-Sunday 7am-8pm (very flexible)
References available.

If you would like any further information please don't hesitate to contact me via the forum.
All queries welcome.