PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im hoping to become a childminder :)

Pootle74
08-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to post? admin feel free to move if not.

Im hoping to become a childminder in the near[ish] future, thought id join just to have a read and get an insight to the process, ive been scouring the NCMA site which is great but thought a personal viewpoint would also be good.

:)

tulip0803
08-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Hello and welcome:)

We are a friendly lot so any questions just ask :thumbsup:

breezy
08-01-2011, 07:46 PM
hi and welcome :)

snowdrop
08-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Hiya and welcome to the forum :D

Mookins
08-01-2011, 10:23 PM
hi hun

:waving:

xx

newbie1512
10-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi and welcome to the site.

Im Kelly also a newbie and im in the pre-reg stage, on my CRC soon:)

Ive found this site and the users very helpful and friendly, there is always somebody with an answer or asked the question in your head.

Hope you get on well

Nappers
12-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi,

This site has been so hopefully with ideas for paperwork etc. I am a pre reg.. should hopefully be all set up by mid Feb. It does seem quite a daunting process but I now can not wait.

Good luck

Doofuz
15-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum :clapping:

My name is Haley, currently going through the pre-registration process, nowhere near to the end :laughing:

Feel free to ask us any questions, hopefuly we can answer them for you :)

Lucycull
29-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi I'm Lucy, I am hoping to register soon but I have a dilemma!

I cannot get on a pathways session until July, and if it takes up to 6 months to qualify that takes me to early next year. This wouldn't be a issue but we are thinking of trying for baby number 2 then.

I am just not sure whether to get qualified and have it under my belt ready to go, or just wait until after baby. I don't want to go through all the work and time to get qualified only to let parent's down if I do fall pregnant.

I already do a lot of activities with my Son to fill our week up so I would be happy either way.

Any advice would be really helpful