PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted

Pipsqueak
07-01-2011, 05:23 PM
bit doolally or just dense????

I applied a while back using the forms THEY sent me for Brian to be my assistant.
I hadn't heard anything back so I rang them..... only to be told I filled in the wrong forms.....there was nothing on their system.... brian was already my assistant (errr no he's not)..... and what exactly did I want

had argument with supercillious hillock who had the misfortune to answe the phone.....

I explained VERY slowly AGAIN that I wanted Bri as my reg;d assistant so I could leave children with him....... the prickle who i was talking to started saying that Bri was already my assistant but I couldn't leave children with him..... durrrr he ISN'T my assistant so what form DO I need so I can leave children with him for short periods. Dimwit tells me and I replied yes that is the one you have already sent me and i have sent back.... no he says you done a diff one......

anyway cutting the eejits call short.......

I never got round to refilling the form in but today Bri has had a letter from Ofsted saying :

'we are pleased to tell you we have decided you are suitable to work with children'

great..... whoopsee do..... what the blooming heck do THAT mean?

I am still back at square one... I need him on my certificate.....:rolleyes:

I just don't have the strength to call Ofsted back lol

miffy
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Wait a couple of days and see if a new certificate arrives.

You never know it may be winging it's way to you atm.................. or then again :rolleyes:

Otherwise it's take a deep breath, ring Ofsted again and prepare to do battle :laughing:

Miffy xx

Twinkles
07-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Oh good grief !

As long as he's CRB checked ( which of course he is ) it is down to you to decide if he's a suitable person to be your assistant. You have to do the id checks ( he may be an imposter :D )

So as you have done the forms ( right or wrong ) why not acknowledge the letter and ask for you certificate to be changed to include him.

Sometimes I think they don't know their 'arm' from their elbow !

sarah707
07-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Poor you! :laughing: :D

Pipsqueak
07-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Poor you! :laughing: :D

Oh thats lovely.... laugh at the afflicted!:rolleyes: :D
Ofsted HATE me...... they do...... my address and name must be blacklisted with them or I must be talking Martian to them because I never seem to be able to get past square one with them or get what I need or want.......

Am i THAT hard to understand huh huh????

Blaze
07-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Oh pip - thsat made me LOL for real!:laughing: