PDA

View Full Version : Bean bags!!

Jules12Wed
07-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Oh my gosh. I put in for a grant last August, must admit I didn't expect to get everything but I did. This included some carry beanbags there were 4 in total but I then found a brilliant web site selling really cheap bean bags. For the same amount of money I ordered 4 XXL and 4 XL 6 of the 8 arrived today and oh my goodness they are huge. I've put 5 in my conservatory and they take up the whole of the floor, I just don't know what to do??

Lincsminder
07-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Oh my gosh. I put in for a grant last August, must admit I didn't expect to get everything but I did. This included some carry beanbags there were 4 in total but I then found a brilliant web site selling really cheap bean bags. For the same amount of money I ordered 4 XXL and 4 XL 6 of the 8 arrived today and oh my goodness they are huge. I've put 5 in my conservatory and they take up the whole of the floor, I just don't know what to do??

I love bean bags, we bought some water resistant ones that we use out side.

miffy
07-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Can you put a link on for the website you used please.

Miffy xx

sarah707
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I bought a funny shaped one recently that we use as our story cushion... first dibs to anyone who wants to sit on it and read.

You could always sell a couple I suppose if they are getting in the way! :laughing: :D

Jules12Wed
09-01-2011, 09:24 PM
yes the ones I bought are indoor and outdoor ones.

Both links are for the same company. I took the prices from the ebay store and phoned through my order.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Beautiful-Beanbags

http://www.beautifulbeanbags.co.uk/outdoor-bean-bags_1_16_1.htm

They are lovely beanbags but beware if you are ordering the XL and XXL ones are absolutely huge!!!

miffy
09-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks Jules - they are reasonably priced. Thing is can I sneak them past hubby? :laughing:

Miffy xx

Jules12Wed
10-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Thanks Jules - they are reasonably priced. Thing is can I sneak them past hubby? :laughing:

Miffy xx

Definitely not but if you need more seats for yourselves or adults they really are that big and very very comfy.