PDA

View Full Version : very excited about new play kithen arriving today :)

mrs robbie williams
07-01-2011, 11:46 AM
:blush: is it just me or does anyone else get excited about new things arriving :laughing: :laughing: cant wait to open and set it all up - havent got any mindees today though lol xx

gigglinggoblin
07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I got a kitchen for ds for Xmas and it is so beautiful I keep stroking it as I go past :blush:

arly
07-01-2011, 01:07 PM
I got a new activity table/walker from ELC for my nearly 1yr old who loves pulling herself up to stand at the sofa so Im hoping this new walker gives her some new found confidence to make the next few steps. :D cant wait until Monday when she comes.:clapping:

sweets
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I got a kitchen for ds for Xmas and it is so beautiful I keep stroking it as I go past :blush:

now that is a bit sad :rolleyes: lol

perfectly understandable though. when i got my new shed for storage i kept looking at it out the window, when my sister came round i said 'isn't it lovely '
she just looked at me and said 'IT'S A SHED GET OVER IT!' lol. how rude!

The Juggler
07-01-2011, 01:19 PM
no, me too:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i get excited over new buggies too:laughing:

miffy
07-01-2011, 01:22 PM
goes with the job I think! :D

I like it if there are no mindees there when new stuff comes - then I get to play with it first! :laughing:

Oh now that does sound sad! :blush: :o

Miffy xx

mufftie
07-01-2011, 02:09 PM
no, me too:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i get excited over new buggies too:laughing:

oh and me lol :blush: think i only do this job so i can buy new prams ive been pushing a pram for 19 yrs now and wouldnt know what to do without one loving my new phil and teds

as for you kitchen shame you have no mindees to play with it , you will have to wait till monday

samb
07-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh I am soooo jealous! My dd is 5 and when she was nearly 2 we were given a very old play kitchen. It is much sturdier than newer ones I have seen but it is now 18 and very faded, no stickers etc and I am sure the plastic will be getting brittle soon and keep checking it over just in case! I have been looking at other kitchens to replace it but they are so expensive! So yes I think you are completely normal (for a childminder lol) to be excited! Hope you have fun with it!

kel1983
07-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Ive only been childminding since November so have been buying loads of new toys and equipment in the last month. I always get excited about it all and hate having to wait for it to be delivered when I have ordered it online.

I took a trip to toy r us before christmas and easily could have bought loads.

I show family members what I have bought and they just say ok. They are never as excited as me.

My sister is always telling me I have owned more pushchairs than she has. I dont have any children of my own and before becomeing a registered childminder I had her children every day so had an excuse to buy the toys and pushchairs

:clapping: