PDA

View Full Version : STILL not registered

NicoleW
07-01-2011, 11:43 AM
I did my DHC Unit 1 in February 2010, First aid was completed August 2010. I was told I had to do the 12 week DHC unit 1 again when I moved to Southampton, 12 weeks later I completed. I sent my application off in October to Ofsted, had the Development person round to do the pre-ofsted visit to go over anything I might need help on. House has been ready for children since February 2010.

A woman who was on the same course as me, put in her application 3 weeks after mine. Guess what? She has her visit on monday, where the hell is mine :( They phoned me 2/3 weeks ago to let me know that my CRB check has come through. Yeah it was about the 20th of December they let me know, surely it can't be long now? :(

NicoleW
07-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Ah, just rang them, they said that my CRB checks were sent off to the company on the 20th of December. Even though I sent the forms in November, the 1st. They said I should hear back within the next two weeks of the company to do my registration visit, they gave me the number and said I can ring them directly to see if they can do it quicker.

sarah707
07-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Crikey it's taken a long time for you :(

I hope things speed up now xx

miffy
07-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Ah, just rang them, they said that my CRB checks were sent off to the company on the 20th of December. Even though I sent the forms in November, the 1st. They said I should hear back within the next two weeks of the company to do my registration visit, they gave me the number and said I can ring them directly to see if they can do it quicker.

I'd be ringing them straight away - it sounds like your forms sat on someone's desk from 1 November until 20 December which is bad enough but I wouldn't risk the same thing happening again.

Miffy xx

jane5
07-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Phone them every day, I did and it did speed them up:thumbsup: