PDA

View Full Version : WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP LETTER

VINASOL
07-01-2011, 09:38 AM
I need to get my parents to allow me to speak to nursery regarding their development etc. Working in partnership I think the Inspector said.

I was told that either the parent needs to agree to it, or to have it in writing that she doesn't want me working with nursery regarding her child's development.

Does anyone have a sample letter for agreeing/not agreeing that I could pinch? I haven't a clue where to start.:cool:
thx

AliceK
07-01-2011, 10:18 AM
I need to get my parents to allow me to speak to nursery regarding their development etc. Working in partnership I think the Inspector said.

I was told that either the parent needs to agree to it, or to have it in writing that she doesn't want me working with nursery regarding her child's development.

Does anyone have a sample letter for agreeing/not agreeing that I could pinch? I haven't a clue where to start.:cool:
thx

Is this any good?
xxxx

VINASOL
07-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you SO much :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

AliceK
07-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Oh that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you SO much :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

No problem. It's actually the hard part getting the nursery to actually do anything to work in partnership with us in my experience. All the effort comes from me and they don't seem to want to do anything to help at all. Oh well at least I can show that I have tried :(

xxxx

Chimps Childminding
07-01-2011, 10:59 AM
No problem. It's actually the hard part getting the nursery to actually do anything to work in partnership with us in my experience. All the effort comes from me and they don't seem to want to do anything to help at all. Oh well at least I can show that I have tried :(

xxxx

Same here!!! But to be honest when they have a dozen or more children being dropped off and picked up at the same time, they just don't have time to talk to everyone. I get a termly newsletter which lets me know what the children at nursery are doing, but other than that nothing :(

VINASOL
07-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Our nursery is quite small, and I do know the manager (who is also in charge of nursery & reception at school) so I'm hoping that she will welcome it. It's mainly for one of my mindees who does (imo) have some learning issues and it'd be good to know how we can best help her together iykwimxx

lucy25
11-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Hi
I can't seem to open the attachment:panic:

Pauline
11-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Hi

I can't seem to open the attachment:panic:

It is because you are a new member Lucy, full details from the link in your Welcome Message which you got when you joined, or in the Members Information section :thumbsup:

Greengrass74
24-11-2011, 01:00 PM

thx

As far as I am aware and according to the Statutory framework for the EYFS, we as practioners must ensure continuity and coherence by sharing relevent information, meaning that parental permission is not needed, however it is good practice to inform parents that you will be speaking and working with other settings, but like I said you do not need their permission.