PDA

View Full Version : first call

cuddlybunny38
16-04-2008, 10:00 AM
well had first call today, for a little girl, but mum only needs minding for a week in june and would like it to be at her house, said I not to sure if this would be suitable but would call her back for a proper chat tomorrow night as I was driving( did pull over to answer the phone thoug). Will say to her that as a minder we work from home so relly needs to be here but if she still wants us( work with my daughter as well) then we havea space( have lots at the moment lol) see what she says.will keep you posted. Sharon

sarah707
16-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Good luck when you ring back... sounds like she's looking for a nanny though! :rolleyes:

angeldelight
16-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I agree with Sarah

Good luck though

Angel xx

miffy
17-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Good luck

miffy xx

cuddlybunny38
17-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Gave her a call and said we could help her but only at our home as that is where minders are based, she then asked about fees and said she would chat to hubby and call tomorrow, but as ahe lives in the next town and works there also I suggested looking for a minder there but she said she thought that people wouldnt do just a week, but I feel she has called and had no luck so going further a field. Well if it happens its extra money for a week and if not I hope she can find the care she needs.

Rubybubbles
17-04-2008, 08:10 PM
haha some people really don't understand what a childminder is do they:rolleyes:

would be good though if you do have space for the week bit extra ££:thumbsup: