PDA

View Full Version : social services check

Mollymop
16-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Update on my check, as lots of you know i have had both my crb checks back but have been waiting since January for my social services check.

Well, I phoned Ofsted again today (have been hassling them alot lately hahaha!) and they said that social services have got a backlog but because mine has been outstanding for such a long time they have faxed my application through to them and they are going to do it urgently.

They told me they faxed it on Friday but still not heard anything so they are going to chase again today. The guy in the phone seemed to find this amusing, i suppose as ss said they would do it urgently but not that urgently or it would have been back already.

So it sounds like good news, I guess!!

sarah707
16-04-2008, 09:45 AM
I do hope so! You've waited long enough! :D

cuddlybunny38
16-04-2008, 09:55 AM
This was the last thing that I was waitinf for but as others say I kept ringing so they rushed it through, think they were fed up with me. Sharon

angeldelight
16-04-2008, 01:08 PM
That does sound like good news Sandra

Angel xx

ma7ie
16-04-2008, 01:09 PM
That was the last thing I was waiting for when I applied. In the end I rang Social Services myself and hassled them.:D

miffy
17-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Hope it gets sorted soon Sandra - otherwise use Marie's idea and hassle them yourself

miffy xx