PDA

View Full Version : do we need seprate sheets for each child from same family

mr man
06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
hi, have a mum coming tonight with 3 children.

do we have all seprate sheets for each, as in permissions and all that.
or can you put all three children on the one sets of paperwork.
obvioulsy a record from each, but what about the rest.

thanks tina

gegele
06-01-2011, 04:13 PM
hi, have a mum coming tonight with 3 children.

do we have all seprate sheets for each, as in permissions and all that.
or can you put all three children on the one sets of paperwork.
obvioulsy a record from each, but what about the rest.

thanks tina

i did put brothers on same contract as they were doing same times, but i did seperate permission slips because i put them in their individual file.

but someone more knowledgeable on paperwork will andwer soon. i'm so late in mine i shouldn't be allowed to answer LOL

Bridey
06-01-2011, 04:27 PM
I've always done everything separately so each child's individual file is complete.

Toothfairy
06-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Each child is an individual and has their own contract, pemissions slips, EYFS folder and Daily Diary.

HTH :thumbsup:

loocyloo
06-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Each child is an individual and has their own contract, pemissions slips, EYFS folder and Daily Diary.

thats what i do, every child has their own every thing!

MissTinkerbell
06-01-2011, 05:13 PM

same here - each sibling has their own set of forms - after all DOBs, allergies, individual needs will be different.

Chatterbox Childcare
06-01-2011, 05:15 PM
I have an information sheet and contract for each child but all other permissions are on one letter

Any EYFS/Diary are individual as well

Beetlejuice
06-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Everything separate here too - have two lots of siblings atm. Feel a fool for getting mum to sign everything twice but like someone else said they should be treated as individuals.

rickysmiths
06-01-2011, 05:19 PM

This is what I do.

Mouse
06-01-2011, 05:26 PM
I do separate sheets for each child. The only time I don't is when I send out contact update forms. I'll get parents to just complete one & I'll photocopy it to go in each child's folder.

miffy
06-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Everything separate here too! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

carol cameron
06-01-2011, 06:11 PM
I have twins and have always got mum to sign two copies of everything and each child has an individual file/lj. I think it demonstrates that we treat each child as an individual:)

mr man
06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
thanks very much for your replies. I'm going to keep all seprate as others mentioned that way they have their own file.
like the idea of that way
:)

sarak31
06-01-2011, 08:03 PM
yep - I had ofsted round for my inspection and had a brother & sister who I had put on the same paperwork after getting advice locally - ofsted said they had to be completely separate - individual children as said above so I would stick with that.