PDA

View Full Version : I feel sick now :(

Gizmo
06-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Mindee fell against the corner of the kitchen table and banged her cheek, looks like she is going to have a bit of a bruise, had the corner guards on but dont really think they helped protect it, I text Mum and she was fine, I just hate it when anyone gets hurt in my care. :(

Bridey
06-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Don't worry - fill in an accident report and relax. You've done everything right, mum is fine, the child is fine and, despite all our risk assessments and safety measures in place, these things happen. You have nothing to worry about.

Mookins
06-01-2011, 01:04 PM
isnt it awful, bless your heart, try not to get to upset hun, these things as we all know happen all the time, my mindee lent on a plastic tub in November which flipped up and hit him square on the forehead
i was mortified and to make matters worse his mum an dad were getting married 2 days later:eek:

kids are toughr than we give them credit for

BIG hugs
xxxx

ORKSIE
06-01-2011, 01:25 PM
We've all been there, and its horrible, cos these lil terrors dont belong to us:(

Your lucky, you have parents like mine, who would say "Well it could have happened at home, accidents happen"

Big hugs to you and LO
xx

miffy
06-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Oh bless you, accidents happen though however careful we are.

Hope both you and lo are OK.

Miffy xx

sarah707
06-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh I hate it too when they have accidents here :(

Hugs xx

Alibali
06-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Hope you're a bit better now, it is awful when it happens, but it's part and parcel of childhood - goes with the territory xx

Gizmo
06-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Mum was fine when she picked lo up, she has a wee mark under her eye but dont think it will bruise - thank goodness

funemnx
06-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Sending a big hug ((())) These things happen unfortunately. The fact you do feel so bad about it reflects what a lovely caring person you are! x