PDA

View Full Version : sent off for my variations

mufftie
06-01-2011, 11:55 AM
wish me luck
i want to add my 17yr old daughter as an assistant so she can double my numbers and i also want to register my downstairs spare room as a sleeping area and my conservatory as a nappy change area , ive just written a 4 page essay on how i will cope including risk assessments and a floor plan

fingers crossed they will grant it all quickly

miffy
06-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Good luck!

Hope they actually read your essay! I once had an inspector phone me to discuss a variation I'd applied for - she had the form but not the letter I'd attached explaining everything :rolleyes: So much for all the hard work I put into that - I was so cross I read it out to her over the phone! :laughing: I got the variation though so it was worth it!

Miffy xx

mufftie
06-01-2011, 12:00 PM
lol ill print of a copy for myself then , so when they call me i can quote from it :rolleyes:

sarah707
06-01-2011, 05:56 PM
I hope it works out for you :D

Noomie
06-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Good luck! I'm sure it will all be fine.

The only thing my inspector really seemed concerned about was the space thing. My lounge and dining room were enough and they are not huge!

mufftie
06-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Good luck! I'm sure it will all be fine.

The only thing my inspector really seemed concerned about was the space thing. My lounge and dining room were enough and they are not huge!

i dont think space can be an issue im fortunate enough to have a 5 bed detatched with a car park for a drive lol