PDA

View Full Version : Registered childminder in West Row, Mildenhall Suffolk

lozjim
06-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Hello, my name is Lorraine I am 32 years old, a non smoker with a clean driving licence, I am married with 2 young children who are both girls 3 1/2 years and 16 months old, I have a 12 year old cocker spaniel called Coco who is the soppiest, friendliest dog you will ever meet, I also have 2 cats called Pepsi and Max who are also very friendly.
I have been a nanny for the past 12 years and after having 2 children of my own I decided to become a childminder, being a nanny I have had experience from 6 months to 14 years.
As a registered chilminder I have a CRB, am trained in paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding children and food safety, I am also registered with the NCMA, I also have a Diploma in Nursery Nursing, a Certificate in Childcare and Education and a GNVQ in Health & Social Care. I also have exceptional references from all the parents who I have nannied for.
My aim is to provide a loving, caring home from home environment where parents feel at ease leaving their children, children learn when they are in a safe environment where they are stimulated through play, I will offer a wide range of fun, stimulating and educational activities which include trips to toddler/childminding groups, children's centres, the park, creative activities, baking activities, swimming and various outings during the holidays.
I offer childcare outside the standard 8.00 a.m - 6.00pm, I also offer overnight care and a babysitting service.
I have policies in place regarding behaviour management, equal opportunities, safeguarding children etc.
I love children and will care for each child as if they were my own.
email:l.jimenez@talktalk.net