PDA

View Full Version : Assistant Variation granted in a week!

Noomie
05-01-2011, 07:05 PM
I am so excited! My assistant became suitable to work for me on the Wed 29th Dec and that same day I put in my variation for extra numbers. Today I got a phone call from Ofsted that it has all been approved and we are now able to look after a combined total of 6 under 5. That's pretty good with a bank holiday in that week.

My assistant begins Monday as I have a parent who was flexible with a January start date for her 9 month old but the sooner the better. Then another 9 month old joins us the following week and quite a few more enquiries.

We're going to be busy!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

mufftie
05-01-2011, 07:14 PM
wow thats brill im writting my letter tonight as i want my daughter to be my assistant as i need her to double my numbers

my only concern is when i registered my hubby i was only allowed one extra , but ive since heard and youve just said that you can double with an assistant , did you have to ask persifically for that ?

Noomie
05-01-2011, 07:19 PM
I did ask to have full capacity - particularly in the under 5's category as I am happy with my 4 after schoolies (some of these are part time). I had to measure my house to make sure I had enough room to accommodate all the children and list all the equipment I had or will purchase.

mufftie
05-01-2011, 07:24 PM
thanks ill do that , space shouldnt be an issue i have a 5 bed detached but i will write a back up letter explaining how ill manage i also want to register my conservatory so i think ill be typing all night lol