PDA

View Full Version : Mrs O Coming tomorrow

twinkle3005
05-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi All

Mrs O is coming tomorrow and I'm wondering what to do with the children while she's here. What activities have you done during your inspections? I'll have a 1 year old and 3 year old here. Also any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

AliceK
05-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Just carry on as normal. Don't try and do anything that you haven't done before. What does the eldest one enjoy doing? Don't worry about sitting with Mrs O just carry on as normal and she will ask any questions she might have.
Good luck

xxxxxx

sarah707
05-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Like Alice says the key is to keep things normal for the children so they don't get upset or anxious with a change of routine.

Good luck! :D

miffy
05-01-2011, 05:50 PM
I didn't set up any activities for the day just got out toys that I know the children liked and then followed their lead, so we played hide and seek, read stories, sorted and counted farm animals, went outside etc etc.

I found it easier to sort out where Mrs O wanted to set up her laptop then give her all the paperwork and let her get on with it. I agree not to do things differently, kids have a nasty habit of asking why you are doing things so may well drop you in it! :D

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine

Miffy xx

1michelle
05-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Hello

Just wishing you good luck with your inspection.

Michelle

buzzy bee
05-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I can't help because I have the same problem (although it's next week sometime - how did you get to find out the exact day? She would only tell me 3 days and say she'll come on one of them!

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine :thumbsup: