PDA

View Full Version : nvq level 3 help me please

1michelle
05-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Hi peps

me again have got my self stumped on this one I think I am having a brain freeze lol my asesser has asked me to research the legislations of the

un convention the rights of the child
disiability discrimnation act
race relations act
children act
eyfs
equal opps

can any one help me with this I have been surfing the net and have found some things but getting really confused has any one done this part of the nvq 3 going round in circles and not really sure what I ment to reaserching some of these documents are over 50 pages long surely we dont have to read all of it is there a summary some where of these acts that just ouline the points of it ???

please help me arrrg :panic:

Chatterbox Childcare
05-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Call you DO as their offices should have documents relating to these or go to the library

Rights of the child just as a right to have a name, be educated etc

1michelle
05-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Call you DO as their offices should have documents relating to these or go to the library

Rights of the child just as a right to have a name, be educated etc

Thanks Debbie
sorry to sound a bit silly but what is DO ?

Chatterbox Childcare
05-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks Debbie
sorry to sound a bit silly but what is DO ?

Development Officer

1michelle
05-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Thanks Debbie

Have emailed my development worker for help as suggested and have also emailed my nvq assessor to provide me with a bit more information as to what she actually wants me to find out about them I think maybe that will help as well as instructions from her are very vague probably why I am struggling.

:o