PDA

View Full Version : Britax B Dual

solly
05-01-2011, 10:56 AM
I love my new buggy that i brought before christmas BUT

I used it for the first time today with a 2 1/2 yr old and a 23 month old but my problem was with the 21/2 yr old he is rather chunky anyway but with his winter coat on i am unable to do the straps up :angry:

Does anyone know where i can get longer straps from that would fit the britax dual buggy

I had a phil & teds before and didn't have a problem doing them up

mufftie
05-01-2011, 11:00 AM
you could try using reigns and clip them to d rings if it has them i know buggys dont always have these now but there may be somewhere else .

ive just bought the new phil and teds cant wait to use it

Louise0208
05-01-2011, 11:03 AM
im having the same problem with my zapp Xtra...cost me a fortune aswell :rolleyes:

solly
05-01-2011, 11:11 AM
My DH has just said to me ring Britax customer services and tell them your problem and see if there is anything they can do Why didn't i think of that!:blush:

Well I have just rang them and they were really helpful with apologies that i have got this problem and are sending me out 2 sets of strap extensions one set for each seat free of charge.

So if anyone else has this problem with the Britax buggy customer services were really helpful
In the mean time i will try and find my reins.

Louise0208 it maybe worth ringing quinny to see if they do something for the zapp extra

Louise0208
05-01-2011, 11:19 AM
brilliant, was worth the phonecall then :)

i shall do the same :thumbsup:

onceinabluemoon
05-01-2011, 05:52 PM
My DH has just said to me ring Britax customer services and tell them your problem and see if there is anything they can do Why didn't i think of that!:blush:

Well I have just rang them and they were really helpful with apologies that i have got this problem and are sending me out 2 sets of strap extensions one set for each seat free of charge.

So if anyone else has this problem with the Britax buggy customer services were really helpful
In the mean time i will try and find my reins.

Louise0208 it maybe worth ringing quinny to see if they do something for the zapp extra

Thats worth knowing as i noticed the straps on mine are getting rather tight with thick coats on... I hate the hood too! So big!

Louise - Dorel (the parent company of quiiny) are fabulous so you shouldnt have any probs. I used to have a Loola (also made by dorel) and they sent me longer straps free of charge. I have the zapp xtra too but have barely used it as iut was ought to go out in a friends car and she got a job a couple weeks after i bought it so I've never needed it, but of a waste of money...