PDA

View Full Version : First aid box supplies

ninagee
05-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Where do you all buy to restock your first aid box? High Street shops or online? I have a empty first aid box given to me but I need to fill it up. Would it be cheaper to buy a complete new first aid box/bag?

My car was entered overnight during the christmas holidays and they took my first aid box, emergency triangle and bag of scarves/hats/gloves for my own children and spares for all the mindees. They used a device called a grabber which scans for the frequency used by immobiliser keys. They managed to get into six cars in our cul de sac! I can't believe that there are companies who sell these gadgets.

So yesterday I had to get a Catagory 1 alarm fitted in my 8 year old Berlingo as I can't afford to lose anything else. Luckily I do not keep anything of value (apart from car seats) in the car. The Police said that car seats are too bulky to carry away but I can't take the chance as I need the car for the school run and for the business.

Happy New Year to all!

Nina :(

sarah707
05-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Not a good start to the New Year for you :(

I buy first aid boxes fully stocked because I'm lazy and it's easier.

There's a link for a good one from the Amazon forum shop :D

miffy
05-01-2011, 05:53 PM
What a rotten start to your New Year - honestly wouldn't have thought it worth stealing a first aid kit! :(

If you're starting from scratch it might be cheaper to buy a complete kit.

Miffy xx

ninagee
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Thank you for your replies. I will purchase a new one through the Amazon link tonight.

One bit of good news which has cheered me up - just handed in my completed NVQ level 3 CCLD folder to my tutor tonight! :jump for joy:

Nina

Graham
05-01-2011, 09:25 PM
That is awful surely these grabbers are illegal?

These first aid kits are very popular:

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/childminding-21/detail/B001E0DA2U

and are OFSTED compliant.