PDA

View Full Version : vacancies avaliable in hellesdon norwich

lottie271100
03-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Hi my name is Sam i am a married mum of 3 (13,9,4) , i have a lovely home in hellesdon with a self contained area for child minding, lovely large play/baby room, bathroom with shower, low level toilet and sink, and large fully fitted kitchen/dining and messy play area. I also have a large grassed and paved garden so we can play out doors all the time even when muddy !! i keep chickens and have a wooded wilderness area and play house so lots to do , i encourage out door play as much as possible lots of fresh air and lots of exploring makes for happy and interested children.
i am open 7.30am till 6pm (other hours are possible please discuss i know with a busy hospital near shifts flexibility might be what you are after please ask). I service hellesdon schools, attend stay and play sessions, toddler groups and music groups. Sometimes it is possible to drop off at after schools clubs i already drop and stay whilst children attend ballet/tap/dancing classes (wed).
I have vacancies in most age groups i do have a under one space at the moment.
My fees are £3.50 per hour . Breakfast club 7.30 till school drop off including healthy breakfast and drink £10.50, after school club till 6pm including drink and snack and fruit £15.00
please message me if you would like to met me and have a chat and discuss your little ones needs.
:)