PDA

View Full Version : Alarm set!!! Where has the time gone

claire'scherubs
03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
For a 7.15 start in the morning

and then the delights of 8 children throughout the day

On top of everything that has just happened can I really stand it, or are we all feeling like this and will enjoy it once the mayhem commences

clio0602
03-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Mines set but for 8am as only got my2 til 10am!

Better get my planning done I suppose :o

carol cameron
03-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Mine's set for 6.30am as I need a long time in the shower to wake myself up!! Can't imagine what a fun day I will have tomorrow as school is shut and all of my lovely children will have had two whole weeks of doing what they liked..........oh joy!
Good thing I love my job really:)

glitzygal
03-01-2011, 10:45 PM
BACK TO THE GRIND,:laughing:

I like the routine, i think,

havent been sleeping well and i feel its because i have had lay ins, extra days off, so back to walking and breathing in the fresh air.....:thumbsup:

oh and planning, paper work,,,:clapping: :(

Chimps Childminding
03-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Have been really lazy over the hols, and not really been out of the house except to visit mum so feeling really sluggish!!! :blush:

Not looking forward to starting work tomorrow, but maybe I will feel better getting back into a routine :rolleyes:

mushpea
04-01-2011, 06:58 AM
I have been laying in till 8.30am ish during the hols but today I was up at 6.30am and still not looking forward to starting back,, could be cause a freind of mine who we meet up with reguarly isnt back till thursday or could just be the holiday blues but i never nomraly feel like this,,, mind you i never have 2 weeks off at a time either,,, am hoping that by this evening I will be back in to the swing of it enjoying it again

claire'scherubs
04-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Well I am up and first mindee about to arrive, and surprisingly I am quite chirpy, considering I had very little sleep last night :)

Have a good day

Lady Haha
04-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Feeling the same! Just not used to having so much time off in one go. I did work Wed and Thu last week all day, but only had one mindee and my son each day, so felt more like him having a friend over for the day. Only have my son and two others after school, but kind of wish I had all six to plunge me right back into the deep end straight away!

Did NOT want to get up this morning and might even go back to bed for an hour now that its just me again:laughing:

I'm sure I will be back in the swing of things by Friday!