PDA

View Full Version : last day!!!!

sweets
03-01-2011, 09:19 AM
yep its the last day of the christmas hols for for me as the little people are back tommorrow:( ,

last lie in for a while as going away next wkend:( ,

last time to eat breakfast in peace without having to share it:(

last day of having a nice big lounge without the fireguard :(

last day of no high chairs :(

last day of no seats in the car :(

last day of freedom :(

but i am quite looking foward to them coming back, :D

(wish they were just coming for an hours visit tho) lol

manjay
03-01-2011, 09:20 AM
I know! I am sat here in my dressing gown thinking that by this time tomorrow I will have been working for a few hours:rolleyes:

Oh well just have to make the most of it today:D

The Juggler
03-01-2011, 09:23 AM
:( :( :( :( i AM looking forward to seeing them all though - and hoping the weather stays cold so the rain stays away for the school run:laughing: :laughing:

manjay
03-01-2011, 09:26 AM
:( :( :( :( i AM looking forward to seeing them all though - and hoping the weather stays cold so the rain stays away for the school run:laughing: :laughing:

No school runs for me tomorrow and I only have 3 mindees who are 4,5 & 6 so ideal ages to play with my DS:clapping: . He has missed them enormously

clio0602
03-01-2011, 09:28 AM
I know dd went to bed at 6.30pm and is stil asleep now! No idea how i'll get her up and ready for school run tomoro??! Lol

SYLVIA
03-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Oh don't remind me! I have not been getting up before half 9 since Xmas so I thought I'd get up early today as partner was going bak to work today. I set alarm for 7 which is still later than normal, then I turned it off and went back to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be such a shock

patevans
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
I dont want them back but will be happy to have some sort of routine back :D

Mouse
03-01-2011, 09:40 AM
I'm working today! I have a lo here so his parents can get on with some decorating.

It was easier than I thought getting up at 7am again, but I'll probably be shattered by lunchtime! He's asleep now, so I'm having a cuppa & a catch up on here while I can!

Hebs
03-01-2011, 10:23 AM
normally i'm up and about for 6am but this last week i have been sleeping in until gone 10am,
my son is still asleep now, how i will get him up for school tomorrow i have no idea :panic:

LOOPYLISA
03-01-2011, 10:50 AM
normally i'm up and about for 6am but this last week i have been sleeping in until gone 10am,
my son is still asleep now, how i will get him up for school tomorrow i have no idea :panic:

Snap E is still asleep :eek:

Shes going to be so happy tomorrow night ...................................NOT :laughing: :panic:

WibbleWobble
03-01-2011, 01:00 PM
yep its the last day of the christmas hols for for me as the little people are back tommorrow:( ,...mine are too!

last lie in for a while as going away next wkend:( ,...took me until yesterday not to wake up at 6am ready to go!

last time to eat breakfast in peace without having to share it:( oh yes!how is it they will only eat porridge from my bowl!

last day of having a nice big lounge without the fireguard :( ...forgot to remove ours

last day of no high chairs :( ...that reminds me..

last day of no seats in the car :( ...car has broken so its shanks pony til we get it fixed

last day of freedom :( boo hoo!!

but i am quite looking foward to them coming back, :D i have actually missed my gang....one will be missing..she starts nursery this week and i will have to take her..i will be very sad...might shed a silent tear

(wish they were just coming for an hours visit tho) lol

good luck with tomorrow

mandyxxx

Ripeberry
03-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Back to work tomorrow, but my own kids are on an Inset day, so in a way it's a gentle start as all the kids get on great and mindee J (2yrs old) loves my girls :D
We may go out for the day, just got to work out how I'm going to keep the bottles for the 12 month old warm and heat up her food as she hates cold food :(