PDA

View Full Version : bank holiday charges

nelly
03-01-2011, 07:22 AM
just wondered if im charging correctly, parents are contracted for mondays and dad has chose to send little one to her granparents instead (so he thinks he hasnt got to pay me for that day).i normally only take her to school but dad said he might need me some of the school hols but these hours would of been from 8am-7pm.he chose not to have just term time contract so i know i still charge but should i charge for the full day as i am keeping that full day avaliable for them.:huh:

The Juggler
03-01-2011, 09:08 AM
i would just charge for the BH this time unless the days for school hols are specifically written in for Mondays etc.

However, from now on, give them a booking form for each school hols. That way they book and sign and agree to pay for booked days and are clear that they will be paying for them.

Just to double check, if child had come today you would have charged a BH fee (higher rate) wouldn't you??:)

mushpea
03-01-2011, 11:12 AM
if your happy to work bank holidays then yes i would charge ,,, I would also either operate a booking scheme in the holidays or if they contract says she wil come thrugh the holidays then you charge as per the contract,,