PDA

View Full Version : what activities did you have going on?

Memina
02-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Hello,

I am due my first graded inspector any day now and was wondering what activities you had going on during your inspection?

I would probably have 2x 4 year olds and 2x 1 year olds or 2x 4 year olds and 1x 1 year olds or 2x 1 year olds and 1x 4 year old depending on the day/time.

thanks

Memina

Penny1959
03-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Hello,

See my reply to your other post.

I had 1 x almost 3yr old, 1 x 18m and 1 x 14m during my inspection
I had out hueristic play in lounge, we had just finished painting when inspector arrived and playroom was set out (as always is) with continuous provission (so dressing up, home area, books, wooden blocks, musicals instruments, cars - most still in storage baskets)

I just sat on the floor and supported mindees play - following their direction we sang, read a story - with puppets, stacked / knocked down, compared and so on.

I also fitted in sleep time for baby, nappy change and snack time

Penny :)

manjay
03-01-2011, 09:40 AM
We have unannounced inspections in Wales so it is just like any other day! Therefore I can't plan anything specific. What do you normally do each day?

Hebs
03-01-2011, 10:24 AM
i had free play

Memina
03-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Hiya

Thanks for your replies,

I usually go to different groups in the morning (as I have different children on different days). Then in the afternoons I usually just have free play as most days its just my DS and DD and then mad dash for school run. We then just read, puzzle, free play while I do dinner.

So if the inspector just turns up then I may not even be in.