PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! A new baby!!

love381
02-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I have a mum and her lo visiting tomorrow!! This is great for me, not just the money, but as somebody to grow up with my lo - they are both around about the same age, 7 months! This will be the first time a potential parent has come with an under 1 due to the age of my own children! The help I need is paperwork - I know that we'll need all the normal ones like a contract, but what policies do you all have around babies and stuff?!?!

T.I.A
x

Hebs
02-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I have a mum and her lo visiting tomorrow!! This is great for me, not just the money, but as somebody to grow up with my lo - they are both around about the same age, 7 months! This will be the first time a potential parent has come with an under 1 due to the age of my own children! The help I need is paperwork - I know that we'll need all the normal ones like a contract, but what policies do you all have around babies and stuff?!?!

T.I.A
x

as your own child is under 1 will you be able to take on this little one?

Chimps Childminding
02-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Just a thought - can you have 2 under 1's? Most cm are only allowed one.

Chimps Childminding
02-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Ooops sorry must have been thinking the same thing at the same time Hebs :rolleyes:

mufftie
02-01-2011, 05:18 PM
i had to ask for a variation to allow me 2 under one , but both times i have asked i was granted so good luck

love381
02-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Sorry, should have put in my first message that I have an assistant so can have two under ones!

x

love381
02-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I have a weaning policy, a nappy changing policy, a sleeping/nap time policy and permissions to go with them - what else do you guys do about baby's!? It's so difficult to think because all my baby care has been for my own babies, so no information/permission was required etc.

T.I.A
x

sarah707
02-01-2011, 08:43 PM
The most important thing to share with parents is an 'all about me' document which they can fill in to tell you about their baby's routine. :D