PDA

View Full Version : sef finished & on pc ready 2 send BUT pc has BROKE

maryp0ppins
02-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Day before Xmas eve my PC Died a death....its an expensive one & only 18 months old. I took it to a shop & they told me the chances of any work which was on there to still be on there is VERY small (btw I'm on my daughters mini laptop) Now I have copies of all policies etc but didn't save my sef on my memory stick as i only completed it couple of weeks ago & what with xmas didn't get chance to send it or SAVE IT AAAAAARRRRGGGGG I really could kick myself.....

I just want to pass the message onto you all.......please save any work especially your SEF as I know its not an easy task :angry:

flowerpots
02-01-2011, 09:35 AM
oh no:mad: ive got my fingers crossed for you that they somehow find it on there :rolleyes:

Lems
02-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Argh how unlucky for you it's sods law! Hopefully some computer genius will be able to save it for you xxx

maryp0ppins
10-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Well Ladies & gent its gone :censored: :censored: :censored:

I feel sick, I've even cried tonight when I got home after picking my computer up & I dont do crying really......

Well we all know what I'm gonna be doing every weekend (again) till it's finished :crying: :crying: :crying:

maryp0ppins
11-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Day before Xmas eve my PC Died a death....its an expensive one & only 18 months old. I took it to a shop & they told me the chances of any work which was on there to still be on there is VERY small (btw I'm on my daughters mini laptop) Now I have copies of all policies etc but didn't save my sef on my memory stick as i only completed it couple of weeks ago & what with xmas didn't get chance to send it or SAVE IT AAAAAARRRRGGGGG I really could kick myself.....

I just want to pass the message onto you all.......please save any work especially your SEF as I know its not an easy task :angry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

sarah707
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Oh how upsetting for you! :(

Next time, every single thing you write copy and paste it onto a memory stick or into www.dropbox.com.

Hugs x

maryp0ppins
12-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks sarah, Ive just downloaded the dropbox file....it looks really good, so thanks again XXX