PDA

View Full Version : Pogo

atmkids
31-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Does anyone know whether the new Nokia N8 is compatible with the pogo, if not is there an alternative with a good camera that anyone would recommend?

clio0602
31-12-2010, 07:56 PM
All the other nokia phones are compatible but couldn't find the N8. Just been on to find out if the Iphone is and it isn't :( Gutted!!

http://store.polaroid.com/compatibility

solly
01-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I am hoping it will as i always use my mobile to take photos as always seem to forget my camera and DH brought me the N8 for christmas haven't had chance to check it out but will hopefully do it this week

Newbie1!
02-01-2011, 07:50 PM
I asked Santa for a Pogo but Santa also bought me a new HTC Windows phone and the two arent compatible..gutted :( :( :( but sorry, back to your question, Im really not sure, it seems that they arent compatible with the really really new phones, xx

atmkids
04-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks Solly, I'd be grateful if you could let me know once you've tried it. My contracts up for renewal in February and I really fancy the N8 but only if I can use the pogo with it.

solly
05-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Atmkids
I have just tried my Nokia N8 with the pogo printer and yes it is compatible, so I am really pleased as dont even have to convert the files like i had to on my old LG phone :) :) :clapping:

1michelle
05-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi

I brought one of these just before christmas did not even enter my head that my phone might not be compatable with it have seen a link on here and im going to check fingers crossed :eek:

Michelle

atmkids
05-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks so much Solly, that's brilliant news. Are you pleased with the phone in general?
Nikki

loocyloo
05-01-2011, 04:49 PM
i've just got a motorola defy smart phone.

i am so not technologically minded ( not sure i can even spell the word !! LOL! ) and i find it easy to use! AND it works with the pogo :clapping:

solly
05-01-2011, 05:57 PM
I love it and takes brilliant pictures once you take the plastic cover off over the camera lens :blush: I have only had it since christmas and need to update my phone package to allow me to use it to its full potential but over all i am really pleased with it:)