PDA

View Full Version : right todays the day!

sweets
31-12-2010, 09:52 AM
i do my paperwork! :(

i wanted to get it all done before i finished for christmas but only managed to get the accounts done so today the childrens files are coming out and will be updated!

i Detest doing it but it never takes me long when i actually get them out, ive got all our christmas activites to put in but am going to condense them on to 1 or 2 pages.

might even do some written plans which is something ive never bothered doing before ( ofsted were happy with this and told me they arent necc) but i know ive got lazy recently and havn't been doing as much craft and organised activities as i used to, so i think if i write some down i may actually stick to it! lol.

up to now my mindees have been under 2 but now a couple of them have hit 2.5 i need to get a bit more organinsed.

also going to do a catalogue of my toys as i seem to be getting the same things out all the time and forgetting about the ones in the shed!

just need to get the motivation to get dressed first ;)

Roseolivia
31-12-2010, 10:04 AM
This is what i need to do ready for when i go back to minding after my maternity in July. I also got very lazy with activities etc..

sarah707
31-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Go for it!!

Best finish on here first though, check Facebook and then have a cuppa! :laughing: :D

snowdrop
31-12-2010, 10:42 AM
:laughing: What Sarah advised sounds good to me :laughing:

flowerpots
31-12-2010, 11:02 AM
:rolleyes: im going to tackle mine on saturday!

good luck with yours :thumbsup:

Bear23
31-12-2010, 11:25 AM
doing mine sunday, monday :(

I'm not to far behind tho to be honest, Just one LJ to up date, and only Dec accounts to do :thumbsup: , done well keeping things up to date recently :)

manjay
31-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Go for it!!

Best finish on here first though, check Facebook and then have a cuppa! :laughing: :D

This is me! I had good intentions today of writing a literature review I need to do! and yet here I am, nearly lunch time and I am still faffing around:D Have to say faffing is soooo much more fun:thumbsup:

mrs_scottydog
31-12-2010, 11:53 AM
My plan for the day was also paperwork until I remembered late last night that we're going to a friends for a late lunch and my DS gave me a lie in until 10.30 :)
Managed to get my invoices done for December and January (parents pay in arrears atm) this morning, just need to get dressed and go food shopping before going out for lunch. The rest of my paperwork may have to wait until tomorrow.
Hope you're gradually wading through yours. :) Hx

Helcatt
31-12-2010, 12:32 PM

This is my downfall! And another forum or two that I go to.

Must kick myself up the bum and get on with my paperwork - hard when looking after my kids and a dh working shifts! But if I can plug them in to the tv to come on here then I should be able to do a bit of paperwork too :blush:

HX