PDA

View Full Version : when did u buy your insurance and paperwork pack?

~Grasshopper~
29-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Hello.

Im still waiting for my certificate :) but otherwise am ready to go. (no mindee's yet either lol).

I want to get my paperwork starter pack from mm but i need to buy the public liability ins to get the discount on the pack but i dont want the insurance to start till im minding??? can i delay the start of it?

surely i need my contracts before i start minding? i also want to get sorted with my paperwork now.

When is everyone else buying the pack??
xxxxx

Flisspaps
29-12-2010, 09:53 AM
I have waited until my certificate has come through, as here our LA sorts pays for our insurance directly through our start up grant - but they want to see the reg certificate before completing the forms.

TinyTinker
29-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I ordered my pl insurance from MM beginning of December and said I wanted it to start 3rd January as at the time this was the very earliest I could possibly have started minding. I then ordered a set of contracts with the members discount straight away! so yes you can delay the start and still get members discount straight away!:clapping:

As it turns out I'm only wasting 3 weeks of my cover as I have 4 mindees starting 21st Jan!:jump for joy:

mufftie
29-12-2010, 07:16 PM
i waited until i had my first child waiting to be booked in before buying insurance or any contracts