PDA

View Full Version : hubbry holding me back

bryzach
15-04-2008, 04:46 PM
:angry: oh my god am getting so angry now im ready to start childminding but my hubby is holding me back his crb is not back yet im all done it just him.
it been 7weeks now and it still aint done .
why dose it take so long we have not moved around and he has been a good boy and i mean is not as if the police do alot all day .:angry: :angry: :angry: just wish it was all done now .

Hopscotch
15-04-2008, 04:50 PM
I know how frustrating it is mine took 4 months, that is because they spelt my name wrong on the forms and wondered why it showed that i didn't exist, my advice phone them every day and keep on their backs.
Bev X :D

Kelly
15-04-2008, 04:51 PM
It is difficult to say what holds up CRB's but I can imagine how frustrating it is, maybe you could give them a ring and chase it up (not sure who you would ring, but I'm sure someone does).

Keep your chin up I am sure it will not be long now, the other option is to kick your husband out!! LOL :laughing: :laughing:

Kelly

mum22
15-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I know it is frustrating - hang on in there, it will come back and you will soon be minding - mine took over 3 months for my hubby;s ....

x
helen

bryzach
15-04-2008, 05:02 PM
i do keep ring them i think they are fed up with me now but i aint going to stop till i get what i want. i did tell ofsted that he would not be there when i have any of the kids as he dont get home from work till 7ish and he is gone by 7.30 so i really dont see why i can not start.:mad: :(

miffy
15-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Sorry you're fed up but hang in there it will come through - fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later :)

miffy xx

LittleMissSparkles
16-04-2008, 08:25 AM
i mean is not as if the police do alot all day .:angry: :angry: :angry:

whilst it totally sympathise with you I have to say they work ****** darn hard, this week alone my hubby is on a course at york which is 2 hours travel there and back to train for chemical attacks on the uk, he is knackered every night and when he gets home has to clean all his equipment so their is no trace of any gases left on them.Even when he isnt training his job is very demanding and he works very hard to serve our area, its always the pc's that get it in the ar but its the big wgs who need a kick up the ****

Mollymop
16-04-2008, 09:21 AM
I think they have dedicated people to do these checks not the actually police officers themselves?

I hope it hurries along for you. Mine and hubbies were both done in our 8th week.

Good luck, it will soon be all finished

angeldelight
16-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Hope you get it soon

Good luck

Angel xx

Spangles
16-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh bless him! It's not your hubby's fault!

Got to say I know where you are coming from as I was waiting for an army report on my hubby and that held me up! I did get a bit secretly cheesed off with him and it was nothing he could do anything about! Ha ha!

Hope it comes through soon - in the meantime, you've got some time to advertise and get ready!

ma7ie
16-04-2008, 01:47 PM
It took nearly 4 months for me to get sorted. I agree with Bev, keep ringing them and they might get fed up and do it.:D

LittleMissSparkles
16-04-2008, 05:21 PM
and also it is civilians that do the crb checks not the police

buildingblocks
17-04-2008, 07:09 PM
whilst it totally sympathise with you I have to say they work ****** darn hard, this week alone my hubby is on a course at york which is 2 hours travel there and back to train for chemical attacks on the uk, he is knackered every night and when he gets home has to clean all his equipment so their is no trace of any gases left on them.Even when he isnt training his job is very demanding and he works very hard to serve our area, its always the pc's that get it in the ar but its the big wgs who need a kick up the ****

I agree one of my parents is a PCSO and she has been patrollingthe fair last weekend and was attacked by a gang of youths with golf cubs not hte first time she has been attacked.

chelle
17-04-2008, 08:55 PM
It took about 8 - 9 wks for mine also just be a little bit more patient and hopfully it won't take much longer :) but still keep on there backs and hopfully they might get fed up and get there backsides in to gear for you. :rolleyes: :)