PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend a good stroller,

welshcake
27-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi

I am currently selling a maclaren techno xt in black. i bought it because my friends rave about it however i dont. if i have one child in the pram and hold the hand of another child i cant steer the pram, the basket is a disaster waste of time.

Can anyoen recommend a good stroller for the boot of the car that has a really good seat unti and is one handle bar for ease of pushing with one hand. x

onceinabluemoon
27-12-2010, 06:38 PM
My favourite one handed push is my bugaboo bee plus. It cost a fortune but it soooo worth it!

Louise0208
27-12-2010, 08:05 PM
cybex callisto (mamas & papas) its umbrella fold and the style of a stroller but has the 1 handle.

i also like the bugaboo bee but had to sell mine as its no good for over 2's as the seat is too small, there is a newer version out now though (bee+)......i used to make hoods, liners & footmuffs for the bugaboo range :cool:

another one i go back to & buy everytime i go on holiday is a Mamas & papas Freestyler, lies completely flat, large seat, easy steer, easy fold
:thumbsup:

mufftie
28-12-2010, 09:37 AM
as a light weight stroller i love my mamas and papas aria ive had 2 over the years and think its fab , it has a bar handle so can be pushed with one hand folds small and weighs only 5 kg you can get them new on ebay for around £60 as theyre no longer making them but a few reatailers are still selling them including the ebay argos clearance shop

onceinabluemoon
29-12-2010, 03:13 PM
cybex callisto (mamas & papas) its umbrella fold and the style of a stroller but has the 1 handle.

i also like the bugaboo bee but had to sell mine as its no good for over 2's as the seat is too small, there is a newer version out now though (bee+)......i used to make hoods, liners & footmuffs for the bugaboo range :cool:

another one i go back to & buy everytime i go on holiday is a Mamas & papas Freestyler, lies completely flat, large seat, easy steer, easy fold
:thumbsup:

This is the version I have and I've used it for newborns (3 weeks) right up to a 3 year old. The seat 'grows' with the child so can be changed to suit all different ages really easily, it has a huge shopping basket (my friend's son can curl up and sleep in hers!) and is just simplicity itself to fold. I also have a Quinny buzz that I love but I dont think that would fit your car as its quite a big fold.