PDA

View Full Version : Inspection in New Year/Numbers Change

VINASOL
24-12-2010, 11:09 AM
I've got my inspection first week of Jan and I wondered if the inspector would consider swapping numbers around. For example, I have five under 8 with 2 being in the EYFS...I wanted to change it so that it was five under 8, but with 3 being in EYFS....from next year I want to take on another part-timer but at the nursery morning sessions finish at 11.30 and afternoon start at 12.30 so I'd be over my numbers for an hour.

Do you think they would grant it?

Goatgirl
24-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi :),
It would depend why you're only registered for 2 under 5's rather than 3; and why you want the change...
If they wont do a permanent general change, could you apply for a variation? I undertand these are granted mainly for continuity of care.

bws,
Wendy :)

Zoomie
24-12-2010, 01:57 PM
I am usually allowed 5 children under 8, of which 2 may be eyfs (cos i have a dd who is 3).

however i do have variation for 3 in eyfs for tues, thurs and fridays for a couple of hours to cover lunch, nursery closure periods etc.

my variation is for existing children, ie child on monday pm changed to thur and fridays, and thus i went over my original numbers so they gave me a variation.