PDA

View Full Version : If you had an awesome day today...

Noomie
22-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Shout hooray!

Is what one of my mindees said to my car full of other mindees. They all shouted:

Hooray!

Makes it all worthwhile. I look after some fabulous kids and their families are wonderful as well.
:jump for joy:

brightstar
22-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Its lovely to receive genuine appreciation. My 3yr old mindee just came out with "I love you too" totally out of the blue. Made me feel so good :blush:

mufftie
22-12-2010, 10:47 PM
aww its lovely when it comes from the kids as you know its genuine

Monkey1
22-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Lovely! My mindee (4) said his Auntie and his cousin were coming for christmas lunch but they were vegetarians, i said thats lovely that they are coming but what are they going to eat if they cant have turkey.........he looked at me as if to say what a stupid question and then said 'roast beef!'

Pipsqueak
22-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Lovely! My mindee (4) said his Auntie and his cousin were coming for christmas lunch but they were vegetarians, i said thats lovely that they are coming but what are they going to eat if they cant have turkey.........he looked at me as if to say what a stupid question and then said 'roast beef!'

lol

doesn;t it all make the job so satisfying when kids come out with little quips like hooray, I love you and roast beef:D