PDA

View Full Version : Bless my mindee.

FussyElmo
22-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Its her last day till next year and I promised them we would do some baking. Her mum said I will send some baking stuff in for you.

Mindee comes in this morning Im sorry but mum has given me a packet mix and I know you dont use them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We have just made pastry and now they are using the packet mix think we will make more cupcakes later.

Mindee turned to me and said my mum thinks packet mixes is baking not like you. Have told her there is a place for packet mixes :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
22-12-2010, 12:30 PM
oops us minders have a lot to answer for eh! keeping 'old' traditions going!

bless her

lol

sarah707
22-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Awww! At least when she is all grown up she will know the difference :D

miffy
22-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Oh bless, mum tried though :)

Perhaps lo will be able to teach her :D

Miffy xx

manjay
22-12-2010, 05:55 PM
That's fab:thumbsup:

Apparently one of mine asked his Mum last week if she could make some real food like Amanda:rolleyes: . Just glad Mum thought it was funny!

SYLVIA
22-12-2010, 08:15 PM
That's funny. I make a point of teaching traditions here too. One mum told me she cant make pastry because her mum didn't teach her. Needless to say the mindee has learnt. She also likes to try her hand at sewing and knitting, unlike her mum. And the mum says she wishes I was her mum!

Noomie
22-12-2010, 09:48 PM
I have one mindee who thinks everything I do is home made. Every meal time she asks - home made? Yep!

But the other day when she asked about the Christmas Dinner I did tell her the Yorkshire's were made by my Aunt Bessie!