PDA

View Full Version : Last minute extra one

BlondeMoment
22-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Hello fellow minders!

Just been asked to take one of my regular mindees an extra day today and her elder sister for whom I've got no contract or paper work at all. Is this OK. I've said yes but is there anything quick I can get her to sign before she leaves them?

Joannechildmind
22-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Presuming emergency numbers are the same as younger sister i would say you need to know of any allergies, doctors info etc.

AliceK
22-12-2010, 09:44 AM
I always get parents to fill in a temporary / adhoc contract and relevant contact / emergency details. Most of it I fill in for them as details are the same as for sibling but leave the allergies / emergency details for the parents to fill in. At least if you have the child at any point in the future again it is all there.

xxxxxxxx

BlondeMoment
22-12-2010, 10:08 AM
I always get parents to fill in a temporary / adhoc contract and relevant contact / emergency details. Most of it I fill in for them as details are the same as for sibling but leave the allergies / emergency details for the parents to fill in. At least if you have the child at any point in the future again it is all there.

xxxxxxxx

Great idea. I'll sort that out but not going to have time today before they arrrive

AliceK
22-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Great idea. I'll sort that out but not going to have time today before they arrrive

Just make sure you have doctors details and permissions signed at the very least then :thumbsup:

xxxx

mufftie
22-12-2010, 10:39 AM
yeah i agree just type up a quick temporary contract with the important info on such permissions for medical treament etc