PDA

View Full Version : Only in our house.......

Helcatt
21-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Could you say

"I found it under the bag with the dinosaur bones in" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dh couldn't find his phone charger and apparently thats where it was

Thought I'd share the insanity

Hx:p

sarah707
21-12-2010, 06:25 PM
:laughing: At least you have a man there who can look properly!

All mine have man looks and shrug their shoulders waiting for me to do a woman look and find it :D

ChocolateChip
21-12-2010, 06:25 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Helcatt
21-12-2010, 06:29 PM

All mine have man looks and shrug their shoulders waiting for me to do a woman look and find it :D

It did take him about an hour of cursing - and I was in bed refusing to get up and help:laughing: :p

miffy
21-12-2010, 06:30 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And in mine the men say "I've looked there" when clearly they haven't cos that's where I find it! :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

jumpinjen
21-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Well my parents (my own that is, aged 59 each) packed sandwiches and G and T in a bottle to take to see Harry potter tonight..... equally insane I think (and very funny!!)

jen x

charleyfarley
21-12-2010, 06:37 PM

That is such a man thing :D Daz will ask where something is and I'll say it's in the drawer and he NEVER moves anything :rolleyes: Just moans about it not being there!! Oh but I soon find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol xx