PDA

View Full Version : Still no registration visit :(

NicoleW
21-12-2010, 03:32 PM
It's now been 7 weeks since I put in my application to Ofsted and it's been 5 weeks since I put in my CRB check to them.

Some woman from Ofsted phoned me yesterday morning to ask to confirm a date on one of my addresses but that's about it, apparently all my checks, references, health declaration came back fine. The woman on the phone said and I quote "Your CRB check came back yesterday so I'm going to forward it to you"

How much longer do you think I'm going to have to wait? I did ring last week to ask, but they said they didn't know :(

I've been ready to childmind now for a year, had my DHC Unit 1, First Aid for a year now but they wanted me to do the unit 1 over again (because that makes sense?) so now I have two certificates for the same course lol, I don't mind, more to show parents! If I ever get any

I also got my childminding start up grant through last week after applying to them in October.

~Grasshopper~
21-12-2010, 03:52 PM
hiya.

my pre reg inspection is this thu :) :panic:

it is 11 weeks from me posting my application/ id docs/ health dec to the date of my pre reg.

It has taken me since Feb to get to this stage and now its nearly here im getting nervous lol.

hope you get yours soon x

Vickster
22-12-2010, 08:05 AM
What stage are your CRB's at? Can you check? Once they are back with you, they should be in contact within 7-10 days

Blackcat
31-12-2010, 10:35 PM
how long before you recieve your crb form?

TinyTinker
01-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I would phone ofsted and ask if your registration visit request has been put through and if it has can you have the number to call them (I think they are called Prospects) to see when they can fit you in. I did this and had my visit within 3 days of the call:eek:

Rmead
01-01-2011, 05:00 PM
It's been 8 weeks for me I think now. CRB wise coming up to 5 weeks I think. I'm going to give it a week or so as it's been Christmas/New Year and then chase. I did speak to them just after they had my CRB and they said that it would be about 6 weeks, which is in a week or so.

NicoleW
07-01-2011, 11:51 AM
When they rang me 20th of December they said and I quote

"Your CRB has come back yesterday, so I'll forward that onto you"

I'll give them a quick ring now I think, I don't like being a pain and badgering them constantly.