PDA

View Full Version : first ofsted visit

jubeedo
21-12-2010, 10:04 AM
hi all
mine is due in january, and a silly question what paperwork do they usually ask to see.
risk assesments, fire drill ,do they want to see account books , visitors books etc help

Mrs Pootle
21-12-2010, 02:56 PM
I've just had my inspection and the inspector looked at, contracts, child records, accident book, risk assessments, policies, parents pack, visitors book, certificates, permissions form, safer food/fridge temperature record, planning, observations, daily diaries. I think the only thnig they didn't look at were my accounts, but I understand we only have to share those with the tax man. Good luck with your inspection.:)

maisiemog
22-12-2010, 09:41 AM
They'll want to see everything you have witht the exception of your accounts. They aren't interested in the financial side of it.

This is usually contracts, permissions, accident book, policies, fire evacuation, risk assessments, planning, obs etc!!! Plus anything else you can think of that makes you stand out and proves what a fab CM you are!!

mufftie
22-12-2010, 11:41 AM
yes i agree they are not interested in your accounts , they leave that pleasure to the tax man

jubeedo
22-12-2010, 02:05 PM
THANKS EVERYONE GOOD ADVICE :)

linda2girls
22-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Good luck for January.

Linda.