PDA

View Full Version : Last Day of Work for 2010!

VINASOL
17-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Today is my last day minding for this year (although going to be slightly late today but that's ok as there's a bottle of white wine chilling in the fridge waiting for me to open), and we're being 'naughty' and watching CBeebies whilst the girls colouring christmas pictures at the same time...it's FREEZING out but think the girls could use some good old fashioned exercise so we're taking next door's dog out to the park...

What are your plans for your last day of work?

mamasheshe
17-12-2010, 09:37 AM
i've got work at 1.30-6.00 we are going to do the school run and have a nice quite afternoon well that's the plan!

Playmate
17-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Having a chill morning with my 2 toddlers and this afternoon when big ones are home from school we have bought Navitity for them to watch and we have popcorn :D we finish at 6pm and no work until 4th Jan :clapping:

clio0602
17-12-2010, 10:20 AM
We have done some sparkle snow pics so are watching cbeebies and have glitter and glue everywhere :-D dropping baby off at 5.30 then tea out somewhere I think :-D x

mrs_scottydog
17-12-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm working 2-4.30pm. I normally meet up with other mums from my antenatal classes on a Friday for lunch. As it's the last meet up before Christmas it's been put back to 2pm and the schools finish at 2 today. Therefore I'll collect my mindee from school on the way and take him with me. Hx

mufftie
17-12-2010, 10:36 AM
im working right up till christmas eve , very busy next week, although having quiet day today as ive got 2 full timers off sick and a family of 3 that are before / after schoolers there mum has a day off so she's taking them and picking them up , so i finnish at 1 today yay

altough i do work for a nanny agency and ive said ill work tonight from 6:30 until 1:30 , wish i hadnt said i would now but still its a good crack as most of he houses i work at are very posh

kel1983
17-12-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm working up to 5.30pm on christmas eve. :panic: But only got an 8 year old so will have her wrapping presents for me :clapping:

Its the last school pick up today for the year which I'm happy about. Especially as its so cold.

Just gotta find some things for her to do for the few days I have her next week.

Enjoy your time off

VINASOL
17-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm really looking forward to my break.

Just dropped girls off at nursery - usually pick them up at 3.30 but have been asked to collect early due to snow...then have them until 5pm (hopefully if dad remmebers to collect htem); then other mindee until 6.30pm then off until 4th Jan.

AND I got a Christmas Bonus lol...mum of mindee has paid em for January already and added on £30 as a bonus.

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

miffy
18-12-2010, 08:55 PM
AND I got a Christmas Bonus lol...mum of mindee has paid em for January already and added on £30 as a bonus.

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Wow, lucky you! :clapping:

Enjoy your break!

Miffy xx

Mollymop
18-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm working til xmas eve. Every year I break up on the last day of term but this year I need the xtra cash!:rolleyes:

catswhiskers
18-12-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm working till Thursday 23rd but yesterday one of my mums told me she doesn't need me on that day (even though I gave her a note a while ago) but she will still pay me.

My two other mindees will be coming along but I've still got so much to do that I wished I'd be packing up on the Wednesday now!

jaytravis
19-12-2010, 08:16 AM
im working till 5.30 thursday 23rd dont know how im going to keep the older ones entertained the 8yr boy is never happy unless he is trying to play fight :panic:

flowerpots
19-12-2010, 11:02 AM
i finish on wednesday at 12.30 now so im REALLY looking forward to it :D