PDA

View Full Version : Help needed to find free EYFS resources

childcareexpo
16-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey guys,

We hope you are enjoying the festive period and are getting ready for christmas!!

We just want to let you know that the Childcare Expo website is now live (www.childcareexpo.co.uk) & we would love your feedback!

We want to make the site as useful as possible so we've added a blog for the latest news and want to add a page full of useful free resources, with a particular focus on EYFS planning so, if you can think of any sites we might be able to get some information from please let us know.

Merry Christmas and we hope to hear from you soon :)

beccas
16-12-2010, 10:39 AM
theres loads of links on this site i know that much theres so many to choose from.lol

Pauline
16-12-2010, 12:02 PM
if you can think of any sites we might be able to get some information from please let us know.

If you are taking resources from other sites you need to be careful of copyright issues as many belong to the site. :)

childcareexpo
20-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Thank you for your advice Pauline, we don't want to breach copyright, we just want to be helpful to our visitors :)

We hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year!

sarah707
20-12-2010, 10:49 AM
If you are looking for reciprocal links then I am more than happy for you to link with my information site.

It is - www.eyfsforchildminders.webnode.com

It contains a wealth of free information for childminders and early years practitioners on all kinds of subjects related to the Eyfs.

Please let me know if a reciprocal link is of interest to you :D