PDA

View Full Version : good luck

Rubybubbles
14-04-2008, 09:13 PM
I want to say good luck to everyone who has up and coming inspections there seems to be loads coming up and I'm losing track on who and when sorry:o

So be yourself, relax and remember to come on here and let us all know:p :cheerleader:

ma7ie
14-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Thank you.

Been frantically printing out craft things and making a list of things to do on the day. Hope it's fine and they can play in the back garden. :D

miffy
14-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I'll second that Emma - good luck everyone

Marie - I'm sure you'll be fine - they like it if you can get outside especially if the children ask

miffy xx

son77
14-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Argghhh Ofsted rang me today, coming out anytime this week & I have to wait until 1.30pm to know if she coming on that day or not.

Still trying to do my self evaluation form, do not know what to rate myself as.

Hubby reckons not to be big headed, so i'm confused even more!

Lou
14-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Yes there does seem to be a lot at the mo, so the very best of luck to all, and just by caring enough to be on this forum im sure you are all fantastic childminders.

If i can give one piece of advise, it would be grade yourself as outstanding on everything if you think you have enough evidence to back it up!! s long as you can produce enough paperwork (they love it) to prove it you will be fine xx

miffy
14-04-2008, 09:41 PM
I never filled a self evaluation form in!

miffy xx

mumtodaniel
14-04-2008, 09:56 PM
I ticked good for everything apart from enjoying and achieving in the wider community or whatever it say and put satsifactory, and that is where she gave me outstanding - the rest she gave me good which I had put.

SHe did not ask to see that until right at the end, I think she forgot about it and it was an afterthought to look at it.

Good luck to all and best wishes

Maureen

Lou
14-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Sometimes they ask to see it sometimes they dont.

But if they do and you have put outstanding and can back it up with plenty of eveidence they are more likely to agree i think

just my opinion x

angeldelight
14-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Good luck from me also

Angel xx