PDA

View Full Version : SEF - Example

Leapsters
08-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Hi everyone,

It's me again...lol....think i'm going craaaazy...:blush:

Has anyone got an example of a completed SEF form or does anyone know where to access this type of information???

I don't want to copy it, but just would really like to know how others complete it.... such a massive documents with so confusing questions :panic:

Cheers All

xx

Donkey
08-12-2010, 09:42 PM
I used the Ofsted guidance which is on the ofsted website.

I also used the e-book that the fabulous sarah 707 writes....
well worth the few pounds :)

sarah707
09-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Your SEF is very personal to you and the way you work.

Like Flutterbyes says I have written a guidance e-book but it does not write your SEF for you or tell you the answers because there aren't any right or wrong ones.

My e-book just gives pointers and examples for the questions.

Because the SEF is personal it wouldn't do you much good to share one from anyone else or buy one from EBay I'm afraid because it wouldn't mean anything for you and your business.

Just take it one question at a time using the SEF guidance to explain what the questions mean... if you think you are waffling or repeating yourself, stop and tell the reader to see another section where you have already put your answer.

I hope that helps :D

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 09:22 AM
Thank you, i might have to get the e-book. It's not that i'm looking for answers it's just trying to understand the paperwork.

I'm more a visual type of person and need to see things I guess:blush:

Sounds like the book will help me with that :littleangel:

What else does the book include?

Regards

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 09:36 AM
I've just ordered the e-book....thank you :)

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 11:27 AM
how long does it take for ebook to arrive in my inbox?? A couple of days?

Thank you :)

WibbleWobble
09-12-2010, 11:56 AM
you will get it over t'internet. sarah will not get to her comp til after tea probably. I bet you will get it soo

and its worth the wait

mandy xxxx

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Thank you it's greatly appreciated.... :)

mama2three
09-12-2010, 01:28 PM
just a little warning though - dont be surprised when you get the ebook - its huge! I was a little overwhelmed at first , but it really is such a big help - Im sure that things I was prompted to put in my sef by Sarahs guidance helped me get my grade :)

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Really excited to see it now....:clapping:

sarah707
09-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi! Thank you for your order... guess what I am doing next? :D

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 07:33 PM
wow wow wow wow :clapping:

This is amazing Sarah!!!!!!!

I will loooooove you forever.... I've had a quick glance at it....too much to read at this time but crazy..already ideas floating around!!!:laughing:

SEF here I come:)

Sandra xx

Leapsters
09-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Oh by the way....how do you find time to do all this work???

I find myself sitting down at 7 and thinking "Time for Bed!"

Childminding has taken over my life and i've only got my first graded inspection coming up.

:littleangel:

glitzygal
22-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi! Thank you for your order... guess what I am doing next? :D

i have ordered one, to, is that how u got outstanding using your own e-books,,,,:clapping:

look forward to ordering more,,,x

georgie456
24-12-2010, 07:58 PM
I have to say I just couldn't have done my SEF without Sarah's e-book and when I had my last inspection, Mrs O commented on how well done and in depth my SEF was. In my opinion, all down to the wonder that is Sarah for making it so understandable!!!

buildingblocks
25-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone,

It's me again...lol....think i'm going craaaazy...:blush:

Has anyone got an example of a completed SEF form or does anyone know where to access this type of information???

I don't want to copy it, but just would really like to know how others complete it.... such a massive documents with so confusing questions :panic:

Cheers All

xx

I would agree with Flutterbyes Sarah's e book is the best investment you can make for your SEF or anything else for that matter

doh teach me to look at the date of the OP but useful for anyone who hasn't seen it lol

Clareysbusybees
29-12-2010, 06:24 PM
I have ofsted coming next week, just started my SEF, been at it 3 hours and :panic: only on part B, HELP!!! got lots of Sarah's E-books, but typically not this one.