PDA

View Full Version : Cosytoes/footmuff

patevans
08-12-2010, 07:23 AM
Not sure if it was last year or the year before but I think it was Hebs that posted a link to some cosytoes/footmuff that were bigger than regular ones, sure the name of the shop began with a T because we had one in town but it shut down :angry:

Anyway lol...Anyone know where I can buy a bigger size footmuff as my 1 year old dont fit in mine!

The Juggler
08-12-2010, 07:25 AM
was Tchibo and I'm kicking myself cos I went to look for them in October and the shops closed down (online too):(

You can get the more expensive ones Kaiser ones, for £32 on e-bay new (buy it now).

i bought one and have tried (and failed) to win 5 second hand ones - got beat in the last 5 secs by some lurker:angry: . Mind you some of them went for £23 - I'd rather buy a new one for that price.

x

mama2three
08-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Buggy snuggles are long , but around £45 each.
Ive just bought 2 wisey ones from argos , theyre not as long as snuggles but still fine for my 2yr old mindee - plus you can unfold the bottom once they are too tall - my 4 year old mindee went in no problem , just her wellies out of the bottom! ( I had taken the double as the wheels are better in snow , she was freezing so hitched a ride!) . And theyre only £12 each!
http://reviews.argos.co.uk/1493-en_gb/0988263/reviews.htm