PDA

View Full Version : MM?

Hebs
07-12-2010, 01:08 PM
ok guys really need someone to tell me what i need to do......

I have been with NCMA for the last 2 years but want to change to MM when its due for renewal in feb

if i go with MM what else do i need to sort out???

Chatterbox Childcare
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Nothing that I am aware of as you are just swapping insurance companies

Hebs I know you have a lot of children so look into the number you are insured with as NCMA cover more than MM (12 NCMA and 10 MM last time I looked)

Daftbat
07-12-2010, 01:29 PM
I changed over two years ago and the only thing i needed to sort out really was that I decided to use my own contracts and child record forms. It took a while to write but you only have to do it once.

I like the creative minds magazine you get on line which is great for art and craft and cooking ideas.

Hebs
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Nothing that I am aware of as you are just swapping insurance companies

Hebs I know you have a lot of children so look into the number you are insured with as NCMA cover more than MM (12 NCMA and 10 MM last time I looked)

yeah i have 10 mindees plus my own 2, but i'm sure someone said when they changed to MM they allowed them to continue to have 12 children ??????

Chatterbox Childcare
07-12-2010, 01:56 PM
yeah i have 10 mindees plus my own 2, but i'm sure someone said when they changed to MM they allowed them to continue to have 12 children ??????

Numbers with either do not include your own.

I only changed from MM to NCMA as my older ones want to walk home on their own and play out the front but MM doesn't cover that

Hebs
07-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Numbers with either do not include your own.

I only changed from MM to NCMA as my older ones want to walk home on their own and play out the front but MM doesn't cover that

are you sure???
i'm sure it does, well thats what i always believed :blush:

youarewhatyoueat
07-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Numbers do include your own, its the number of children in the house that matters. Thats the same for both companies.