PDA

View Full Version : i have made the right decision 100%

little_gems
07-12-2010, 10:50 AM
well this is my last week of childminding after 4 years and i cant wait to finish!!!
today is my birthday and my daughters school concert, i'd booked half a day off 3 weeks ago but im now working all day.Parent was short with my money today as well even though it should have been paid yesterday. Then as she was walking out of the door she said "oh yeah happy birthday see you at 5" i feel so fed up!!

:(

Goatgirl
07-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi :)
You sound very fed up... How on earth have you ended up working your booked time off?! Sounds like you definitely have made the right decision. Hope you're still able to go to your DD's performance; can you take mindees?

really hope the day gets better for you..

bws,
Wendy

Carol M
07-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Oh dear, not a good day for you then.:(
I'm sorry you are giving up minding but I do know how you feel, sometimes I wonder why I do so much for such little recognition from some parents. I can only say that it's worth it for the children and when you get a good relationship with a parent it feels complete.
I really hope you you get to your dd's performance and that you will try and look back on the good times minding , not the bad ones.
Love
Carol xx

youarewhatyoueat
07-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I only childmind for 1 day now and its great, I gave notice to my mon and weds child as I was fed up of grovelling for the vouchers to be transfered by dad and the 2 others have now got stay at home mums.
I did my level 3 qualification last year and can now run creches for children centres and also do emergency nannying.
So no more mess in my house and I no longer have to worry about my sons behaviour when parents arrive!!
I also employ 4 childminders to help me and earn more money in less time,result. In fact I need someone on a Thursday to help out,any takers.

Playmate
07-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Happy Birthday :clapping: I do hope your day improves. Sorry to hear you are giving up, but maybe under the circumstances you need a break. Good luck:D

miffy
07-12-2010, 05:57 PM
I hope you made it to your daughter's concert.

Happy Birthday - hope you have a lovely evening

Miffy xx

sarah707
07-12-2010, 06:28 PM
I hope your day improved!

Hugs and happy birthday :clapping: