PDA

View Full Version : Present Ideas! Please help!

Hayley G
05-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I am coming up to my first Christmas as a childminder and am stuck for present ideas.:panic:

I mind 6 boys 1,2, 4,6,7 &9 years. Want to get them a little something each no more than £5 - anyone got any suggestions - found any bargains??

Thanks Hayley

claire'scherubs
05-12-2010, 10:05 PM
I got mine from Play.com they had a good toy sale on, not sure if that helps but worth looking on it and go through the link on here for Amazon, always worth a look

The Juggler
06-12-2010, 07:28 AM
me too and Studio catalogue.

I've got a few of those little click clack zig zag cars, some squeezy wind up penguin torches (all under a fiver) - they also do lots of persoanlised cutlery, pj's etc (mostly around fiver). Then i got a Pokemon book, football joke book, new version of twenty Questions, an arsenal mug and cup cake lip glosses all for £5 or £6.

Also these latest teck boards (finger skateboards for doign tricks with:panic: :rolleyes: ) you can get a pack for £3.99 on play - apparently all the rage with boys at school at the mo.

caz3007
06-12-2010, 07:34 AM
I always get books for the younger ones. A trip to The Works and often get their 3 for £10 offers. Lovely books and dont cost the earth

Graham
06-12-2010, 08:59 AM
If you've got a B & M Bargains in your area its worth looking in there, they often have toys in the cheaper price range.

Stormy
06-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Redhouse books or The book people, they have great offers all the time and the service is very quick.
Just ordered the full set of where's wally with a bag for £8.99 easy to split up for the older kids and add something to it