PDA

View Full Version : Please can you help?

venus89
05-12-2010, 10:01 AM
I've been up since 8 doing coursework, mindee due to arrive in 15 minutes and I have a sentence that's not working.

'The group also gives Childminders the opportunity to discuss applications of the EYFS with other Childminders, meaning that professionally they become better'

I know what I want to say but can't seem to say it properly. May be something to do with my children being mildly distracting..... ;)

venus89
05-12-2010, 10:03 AM
(I oight to say that I am writing about the benefits of the Childminding Group to parents. In this instance, it's that minders attending group improve their practice because they can discuss it with others and thus learn new tricks, like ideas on how to stop that child being so troublesome, or how to encourage this child to eat something other than fish fingers.....)

sarah707
05-12-2010, 10:12 AM
When childminders are given the opportunity to come together and communicate freely with each other about subjects such as the Eyfs, changes to legislation etc individual professional development is enhanced and, as a result, outcomes for children are improved.

:D

sweets
05-12-2010, 10:16 AM
sarah to the rescue! :laughing:

ive been staring at that sentence for 5 mins trying to change it. bet you did it straight away didn't you sarah? :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
05-12-2010, 10:18 AM
sarah to the rescue! :laughing:

ive been staring at that sentence for 5 mins trying to change it. bet you did it straight away didn't you sarah? :laughing: :laughing:

:huh: :blush:

venus89
05-12-2010, 10:19 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

Thank you Sarah! It's perfect. x

And thank you Sweets for trying, I'm glad it wasn't just me.... x

sweets
05-12-2010, 10:24 AM
i wish i could put my meaning across properly on paper! im rubbish at making things sound good. i know what i mean but writing it down !!!!!!

well done sarah :D