PDA

View Full Version : Am so scared ofsted phoned argh!!

staciew1985
14-04-2008, 12:49 PM
man from ofsted phoned today to update details and ask who im minding and what days etc: and explained i am due my ofsted inspection very soon and that he wud be passing my details on to inspector who wud be in touch i have no idea how long it will be before she phones anyone else had this im so panicky i dont feel ready at all help!!!

ma7ie
14-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I got a call from Ofsted in December and I've only just got the call from the Inspector. She is coming either wed, thurs or fri this week. I'm as scared as you. Good luck.:D

deeb66
14-04-2008, 12:54 PM
I am sure you will be find Stacie.

Good luck :thumbsup:

angeldelight
14-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Good luck Stacie when you do get the call

I am sure you will be ok also

Angel xx

Banana
14-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Good luck Stacie!!

You will be fine!

x

Spangles
14-04-2008, 01:23 PM
I got the call you had in January and haven't heard anything else yet.

I could hardly get my words out on that call though so goodness knows what will happen with the next one! Ha ha!

donnagwynne
14-04-2008, 02:05 PM
I had this call before Christmas and then again last week. They told me that they were catching up with all inspections that were due at the end of last year, my first graded inspection was due in November. When they called last week she said the inspector could call any day now but could be as long as 3-4 weeks.

TBH I will be glad to finally get mine out of the way, it has now been looming for far too long.

Good lucks with yours when it comes.

Donna

Lottie
14-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Okay my answer is to relax. Ofsted inspectors are no different to you or I, no better than you or I and they are just people. If you can try and remember this, than you will find that you won't be so nervous. That's what I did with my pre-reg inspec anyway.

Not so sure how I will be at the inspections, may just need to look up my own post again! :D

miffy
14-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Good luck Stacie Marie and Donnagwynne

Sure you'll all be fine

miffy xx