PDA

View Full Version : Working in Partnership with Pre-school annoying!!!!

Mollymop
03-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Our pre-school is graded as Outstanding, which they deserve they are a very very good pre-school BUT isn't it's frustrating when trying to work in partnership with them!
The beginning of this term they have me little ones Next Steps to keep and to sign the slip at the bottom and to send back, which I did the very next day - cos I am good!
I did the same - gave them little ones next steps at the beginning of this half of the Term, but have I had my slip returned as evidence they work in partnership with me? NO!:mad: It been weeks now and reminded them 3 or 4 times and still I haven't got her slip back.
I am getting so frustrated, as I try my hardest to work well and then you don't get anyone from an Outstanding setting helping me to work with them.. annoying!!!:mad:

Plus one of my mum's hasn't bought hers back either after 2 reminders I just give up sometimes..

Trouble
03-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Our pre-school is graded as Outstanding, which they deserve they are a very very good pre-school BUT isn't it's frustrating when trying to work in partnership with them!
The beginning of this term they have me little ones Next Steps to keep and to sign the slip at the bottom and to send back, which I did the very next day - cos I am good!
I did the same - gave them little ones next steps at the beginning of this half of the Term, but have I had my slip returned as evidence they work in partnership with me? NO!:mad: It been weeks now and reminded them 3 or 4 times and still I haven't got her slip back.
I am getting so frustrated, as I try my hardest to work well and then you don't get anyone from an Outstanding setting helping me to work with them.. annoying!!!:mad:

Plus one of my mum's hasn't bought hers back either after 2 reminders I just give up sometimes..
can you print it again and stand in front of them for them to sign it??? and dont move til they do?

big hugs sweetie xxxx

Andrea08
03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
arrr thats not fair hun,,, got to ask what slip for next steps?... me ive never had next steps from a nursery or school? x

Mollymop
03-12-2010, 12:01 PM
arrr thats not fair hun,,, got to ask what slip for next steps?... me ive never had next steps from a nursery or school? x

Nest steps of what they are planning for little ones for this half term. We both do a slip at the bottom of our forms and I sign theirs and give it back to say I received it. But they are not bothering to doing it with mine, so I hve no proof to show ofsted that I gave LO's Next Steps to Pre-school, etc (sorry in a rush!! xx)

Andrea08
03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
oohhh ri, well sounds like a good idea we dont do that ere... shame nursery not doing their part try get them to sign b4 you leave at time of handing over your parts.. think ill try something like that with our record sharing you got me thinking now lol

Mollymop
03-12-2010, 01:04 PM
I never used to do it myself Andrea, until the pre-school started giving me her plans (N/Steps) then I thought - right oh, lol, I'll be doing that too from now on.( i copied them, they are outstanding u see!! ha)

So I do a sheet with the 6 areas and write underneath Lo's Next Steps for the half term ( I do this as well as planning each month and weekly individual plans)

And guess what!!?? Took mindee to pre-school and .. Yay!... they had my slip all signed!! At last! They must have read this!:eek:

Trouble
03-12-2010, 01:06 PM
I never used to do it myself Andrea, until the pre-school started giving me her plans (N/Steps) then I thought - right oh, lol, I'll be doing that too from now on.( i copied them, they are outstanding u see!! ha)

So I do a sheet with the 6 areas and write underneath Lo's Next Steps for the half term ( I do this as well as planning each month and weekly individual plans)

And guess what!!?? Took mindee to pre-school and .. Yay!... they had my slip all signed!! At last! They must have read this!:eek:

maybe they sensed your anger building up

nice one:thumbsup: