PDA

View Full Version : Just whizzing in

Pipsqueak
03-12-2010, 11:18 AM
just a short stop by..... arrrggghhhh 20month old mindee is being HARD WORK today.... doing nothing by cry, whinge, paddy, beat up the other children, throw toys around - he doesn't want a cuddle, he doesn't want a sleep, he doesn't want to be alone, he doesn't want anyone near him....... lots of paddy time....... LOTS.....

cabin fever is setting in.... can;t go out - two other mindees have nothing dry to put on their feet......

arrrggghhhh

Andrea08
03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
oh grab a coffee Pip,, xxxxx

ORKSIE
03-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Oh Blimey......
:panic: :panic:

Trouble
03-12-2010, 11:32 AM
big hugs xxxxx

remember its Friday :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ZoeAlli
03-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Nearly lunchtime - this afternoon will go really quick!:)
I find that when I get to lunchtime the rest of the day flies by!!
Hope lo has stopped!

SaijaM
03-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Oh dear! Remember it's almost the weekend and wine o'clock!! You will get there, you will!! :)

Sending positive vibes!

xx Saija

sarah707
03-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Sending calming thoughts to you all!

Have you tried CBeebies? :D

Pipsqueak
03-12-2010, 01:19 PM
He has gone - I think the little man is getting frustrated as well because he has no speech - he is partly lazy with it and just grunts - which I won't jump to and I think there is a problem with his hearing - erring towards glue ear at a guess.
Have had a quick chat to mum and she agrees - she seemed quite relieved that I mentioned it.

I think he was also out of sorts because I have a houseful (kids off school) and some of the kids he has never encountered before. he was tired - he arrived here half hr earlier than normal.... unarranged..... will have to ask mum if the hrs she has told me about for Mondays apply to other days.......

oh well - breathe - just got P and R till half 5. THEY are watching cbeebies at the moment....

older kids (not mindees) are shovelling snow of my rather large patio....:D

The Juggler
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
nice big glass of vino tonight. I have bad cabin fever too:panic: